In order to produce premium paraffin waxes, the oils are extracted from the slack waxes in our de-oiling plant,(sweating unit). After further refining the paraffin waxes are packed in slabs or granular forms. Paraffin waxes are used in a wide range of industries, either as a major constituent or as an end-product, as a manufacturing aid or an important additive, used in the production of:
• Candles, torches, tapers, matches, floor polishes.
• Car polishes, corrosion protectors.
• Electrical industries, cable filling compounds.
• Tires and rubber products, as ozone protection.
• Paper production.
• Carbon paper, crayons and pencils.
• Ski waxes.
• Plastic processing, sliding, parting compounds and stabilizers.
• Coating waxes in wood processing industry.
• Protection against radiation.
• Wax figures and image, hot melts.
• Fertilizer coatings.
• Base products for detergents, softeners, defoaming agents, flame
retarding-products, paints, lacquers and cleaning materials, ect.