• It is know that the modern rubber compounding process requires high speed mixing
and short mixing periods with proper polymer consistency for rapid processing.
• The function of process oils is to improve physical properties of vulcanization to
reduce the coast of the finished rubber compounds.
• PROCESS OILS are intermediate products with excellent process ability, loading
(filler) characteristics and tensile properties.|
• Process oils are perfect intermediate products to optimize required condition. The
compounder can achieve a workable mass with adequate dispersion of the correct
• Process oils are efficient secondary plasticizers in order to reduce cost.
• Process oils are offered in two kinds: Aromatic and paraffinic.